This paper is partly derived from a chapter previously published as Bruijnzeel LA, Kappelle M, Mulligan M, Scatena FN. 2010. Tropical montane cloud forests: state of knowledge and sustainability perspectives in a changing world. In Tropical Montane Cloud Forests. Science for Conservation and Management, Bruijnzeel LA, Scatena FN, Hamilton LS (eds). Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK; 691–740 (www.cambridge.org/9780521760355).
Special Issue Article
Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests: emerging patterns†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 465–498, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Bruijnzeel, L. A., Mulligan, M. and Scatena, F. N. (2011), Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests: emerging patterns. Hydrol. Process., 25: 465–498. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7974
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!