This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Causes of systematic over- or underestimation of low streamflows by use of index-streamgage approaches in the United States†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2211–2220, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Eng, K., Kiang, J. E., Chen, Y.-Y., Carlisle, D. M. and Granato, G. E. (2011), Causes of systematic over- or underestimation of low streamflows by use of index-streamgage approaches in the United States. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2211–2220. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7976
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!