Contribution of glacier meltwater to streamflow in the Wind River Range, Wyoming, inferred via a Bayesian mixing model applied to isotopic measurements
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2228–2236, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Cable, J., Ogle, K. and Williams, D. (2011), Contribution of glacier meltwater to streamflow in the Wind River Range, Wyoming, inferred via a Bayesian mixing model applied to isotopic measurements. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2228–2236. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7982
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!