Special Issue Paper
Characterisation of a landslide fissure pattern by integrating seismic azimuth tomography and geotechnical testing
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrology of Clay Shales and Clayey Sediments
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2120–2127, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
Grandjean, G., Bitri, A. and Krzeminska, D. M. (2012), Characterisation of a landslide fissure pattern by integrating seismic azimuth tomography and geotechnical testing. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2120–2127. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7993
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2011 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!