Special Issue Paper
Geological discontinuities, main flow path and chemical alteration in a marly hill prone to slope instability: Assessment from petrophysical measurements and borehole image analysis
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrology of Clay Shales and Clayey Sediments
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2071–2084, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
Lofi, J., Pezard, P., Loggia, D., Garel, E., Gautier, S., Merry, C. and Bondabou, K. (2012), Geological discontinuities, main flow path and chemical alteration in a marly hill prone to slope instability: Assessment from petrophysical measurements and borehole image analysis. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2071–2084. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7997
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2011 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!