Special Issue Article
Hydrogeological constraint on nitrate and arsenic contamination in Asian metropolitan groundwater
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resources
Volume 25, Issue 17, pages 2742–2754, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Hosono, T., Nakano, T., Shimizu, Y., Onodera, S.-i. and Taniguchi, M. (2011), Hydrogeological constraint on nitrate and arsenic contamination in Asian metropolitan groundwater. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2742–2754. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8015
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2011 05:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!