Hydrological extremes in the Poyang Lake basin, China: changing properties, causes and impacts
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3121–3130, 30 September 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Sun, P., Chen, X. and Jiang, T. (2011), Hydrological extremes in the Poyang Lake basin, China: changing properties, causes and impacts. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3121–3130. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8031
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2011 06:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071020, 40701015
- Key National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50839005
- State Key Laboratory of Hydrology-Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering. Grant Number: 2009491511
- Key Innovative Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. Grant Number: KZCX1-YW-08-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!