Drainage water temperature as a basis for verifying drainage runoff composition on slopes
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3204–3215, 30 September 2011
How to Cite
Zajíček, A., Kvítek, T., Kaplická, M., Doležal, F., Kulhavý, Z., Bystřický, V. and Žlábek, P. (2011), Drainage water temperature as a basis for verifying drainage runoff composition on slopes. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3204–3215. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8039
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2011 01:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- Research Programmes of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MZE 0002704902
- National Agency for Agricultural Research of the Czech Republic
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Physical Culture of the Czech Republic.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!