River water quality response under hypothetical climate change scenarios in Tunga-Bhadra river, India
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3373–3386, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Rehana, S. and Mujumdar, P. P. (2011), River water quality response under hypothetical climate change scenarios in Tunga-Bhadra river, India. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3373–3386. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8057
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!