Integration of remotely sensed C factor into SWAT for modelling sediment yield
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3387–3398, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Song, X., Duan, Z., Kono, Y. and Wang, M. (2011), Integration of remotely sensed C factor into SWAT for modelling sediment yield. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3387–3398. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8066
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!