Streamflow trends and climate linkages in the source region of the Yellow River, China
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3399–3411, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Maskey, S., Uhlenbrook, S. and Zhao, H. (2011), Streamflow trends and climate linkages in the source region of the Yellow River, China. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3399–3411. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8069
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2011 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Rijkswaterstaat
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!