Vegetation responses to integrated water management in the Ejina basin, northwest China
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3448–3461, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Yu, J., Wang, P. and Fu, G. (2011), Vegetation responses to integrated water management in the Ejina basin, northwest China. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3448–3461. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8073
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2011 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009-CB421305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40901024, 40701050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!