The effect of estimating areal rainfall using self-similarity topography method on the simulation accuracy of runoff prediction
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3506–3512, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Bao, A.-M., Liu, H.-L., Chen, X. and Pan, X.-l. (2011), The effect of estimating areal rainfall using self-similarity topography method on the simulation accuracy of runoff prediction. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3506–3512. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8078
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2011 01:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- National 973 Key Project of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951004
- Xinjiang Key Laboratory of Water Cycle and Utilization in Arid zone. Grant Number: XJYS0907-2010-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!