Reducing monitoring gaps at the aquifer–river interface by modelling groundwater–surface water exchange flow patterns
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 23, pages 3547–3562, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Munz, M., Krause, S., Tecklenburg, C. and Binley, A. (2011), Reducing monitoring gaps at the aquifer–river interface by modelling groundwater–surface water exchange flow patterns. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3547–3562. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8080
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2011 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!