This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The role of the hyporheic zone across stream networks†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3525–3532, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Wondzell, S. M. (2011), The role of the hyporheic zone across stream networks. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3525–3532. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8119
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 11:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2010
- National Science Foundation's Hydrologic Sciences Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!