This article is a US Government work and is in the Public domain in the USA.
Influence of a thin veneer of low-hydraulic-conductivity sediment on modelled exchange between river water and groundwater in response to induced infiltration†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 544–557, 15 February 2012
How to Cite
Rosenberry, D. O. and Healy, R. W. (2012), Influence of a thin veneer of low-hydraulic-conductivity sediment on modelled exchange between river water and groundwater in response to induced infiltration. Hydrol. Process., 26: 544–557. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8153
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2011 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!