Special Issue Article
A preliminary investigation of the influence of basal and surface topography on supraglacial lake distribution near Jakobshavn Isbrae, western Greenland
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference 2010
Volume 25, Issue 21, pages 3347–3355, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Lampkin, D. J. and VanderBerg, J. (2011), A preliminary investigation of the influence of basal and surface topography on supraglacial lake distribution near Jakobshavn Isbrae, western Greenland. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3347–3355. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8170
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2011 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX10AG18G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!