Special Issue Article
Investigation and Modeling of winter streamflow timing and magnitude under changing climate conditions for the Catskill Mountain region, New York, USA
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference 2010
Volume 25, Issue 21, pages 3289–3301, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Zion, M. S., Pradhanang, S. M., Pierson, D. C., Anandhi, A., Lounsbury, D. G., Matonse, A. H. and Schneiderman, E. M. (2011), Investigation and Modeling of winter streamflow timing and magnitude under changing climate conditions for the Catskill Mountain region, New York, USA. Hydrol. Process., 25: 3289–3301. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8174
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!