Evaluation of inundation areas resulting from the diversion of an extreme discharge towards the sea: case study in Tabasco, Mexico
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 687–704, 28 February 2012
How to Cite
Pedrozo-Acuña, A., Mariño-Tapia, I., Enriquez, C., Medellín Mayoral, G. and González Villareal, F. J. (2012), Evaluation of inundation areas resulting from the diversion of an extreme discharge towards the sea: case study in Tabasco, Mexico. Hydrol. Process., 26: 687–704. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8175
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 09:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!