This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
A temperature-precipitation-based model of thirty-year mean snowpack accumulation and melt in Oregon, USA †
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 741–759, 28 February 2012
How to Cite
Leibowitz, S. G., Wigington Jr.,, P. J., Comeleo, R. L. and Ebersole, J. L. (2012), A temperature-precipitation-based model of thirty-year mean snowpack accumulation and melt in Oregon, USA . Hydrol. Process., 26: 741–759. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8176
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2011 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!