Exploring effects of rainfall intensity and duration on soil erosion at the catchment scale using openLISEM: Prado catchment, SE Spain
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1034–1049, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Baartman, J. E.M., Jetten, V. G., Ritsema, C. J. and de Vente, J. (2012), Exploring effects of rainfall intensity and duration on soil erosion at the catchment scale using openLISEM: Prado catchment, SE Spain. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1034–1049. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8196
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2011 01:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!