Is the current flood of data enough? A treatise on research needs for the improvement of flood modelling
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 153–158, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Di Baldassarre, G. and Uhlenbrook, S. (2012), Is the current flood of data enough? A treatise on research needs for the improvement of flood modelling. Hydrol. Process., 26: 153–158. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8226
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 12:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!