Historical trends in Florida temperature and precipitation
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 16, pages 2225–2246, 30 July 2013
How to Cite
Irizarry-Ortiz, M. M., Obeysekera, J., Park, J., Trimble, P., Barnes, J., Park-Said, W. and Gadzinski, E. (2013), Historical trends in Florida temperature and precipitation. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2225–2246. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8259
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 04:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!