Investigation of karstic hydrological processes of Niangziguan Springs (North China) using wavelet analysis
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 20, pages 3062–3069, 30 September 2012
How to Cite
Hao, Y., Liu, G., Li, H., Li, Z., Zhao, J. and J. Yeh, T.-C. (2012), Investigation of karstic hydrological processes of Niangziguan Springs (North China) using wavelet analysis. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3062–3069. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8265
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40972165, 40572150
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC27500
- Opening Fund of Tianjin Key Laboratory of Water Resources and Environment. Grant Number: 52XS1015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!