Runoff evolution in the Swiss Alps: projections for selected high-alpine catchments based on ENSEMBLES scenarios
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 1909–1924, 30 June 2012
How to Cite
Farinotti, D., Usselmann, S., Huss, M., Bauder, A. and Funk, M. (2012), Runoff evolution in the Swiss Alps: projections for selected high-alpine catchments based on ENSEMBLES scenarios. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1909–1924. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8276
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2011 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!