Origin and dynamics of groundwater salinity in the alluvial plains of western Delhi and adjacent territories of Haryana State, India
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2333–2345, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Lorenzen, G., Sprenger, C., Baudron, P., Gupta, D. and Pekdeger, A. (2012), Origin and dynamics of groundwater salinity in the alluvial plains of western Delhi and adjacent territories of Haryana State, India. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2333–2345. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8311
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 06:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!