Impact of artificial subsurface drainage on groundwater travel times and baseflow discharge in an agricultural watershed, Iowa (USA)
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 20, pages 3092–3100, 30 September 2012
How to Cite
Schilling, K. E., Jindal, P., Basu, N. B. and Helmers, M. J. (2012), Impact of artificial subsurface drainage on groundwater travel times and baseflow discharge in an agricultural watershed, Iowa (USA). Hydrol. Process., 26: 3092–3100. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8337
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2011 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!