Sensitivity of hydrological variables to climate change in the Haihe River basin, China
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2294–2306, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Bao, Z., Zhang, J., Liu, J., Wang, G., Yan, X., Wang, X. and Zhang, L. (2012), Sensitivity of hydrological variables to climate change in the Haihe River basin, China. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2294–2306. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8348
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 03:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- National Key Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2010CB951103
- Non-profit Basic Research Program of MWR. Grant Number: 201101015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!