Mixing law versus discharge and electrical conductivity relationships: application to an alpine proglacial stream
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 18, pages 2724–2732, 30 August 2012
How to Cite
Dzikowski, M. and Jobard, S. (2012), Mixing law versus discharge and electrical conductivity relationships: application to an alpine proglacial stream. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2724–2732. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8366
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!