Special Issue Paper
Contributions of imaging spectroscopy to improve estimates of evapotranspiration
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The role of remote sensing observations and models in hydrology: the science of evapotranspiration
Volume 25, Issue 26, pages 4069–4081, 30 December 2011
How to Cite
Rodriguez, J. M., Ustin, S. L. and Riaño, D. (2011), Contributions of imaging spectroscopy to improve estimates of evapotranspiration. Hydrol. Process., 25: 4069–4081. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8368
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2011 05:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- NASA Terrestrial Hydrology Program. Grant Number: NNX09AN51G
- USDA/CSREES SCRI. Grant Number: 2008-51180-19563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!