Special Issue Paper
Estimating evapotranspiration using an observation based terrestrial water budget
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The role of remote sensing observations and models in hydrology: the science of evapotranspiration
Volume 25, Issue 26, pages 4082–4092, 30 December 2011
How to Cite
Rodell, M., McWilliams, E. B., Famiglietti, J. S., Beaudoing, H. K. and Nigro, J. (2011), Estimating evapotranspiration using an observation based terrestrial water budget. Hydrol. Process., 25: 4082–4092. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8369
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2011 05:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!