Probabilistic evaluation of flood hazard in urban areas using Monte Carlo simulation
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 26, pages 3962–3972, 30 December 2012
How to Cite
Aronica, G. T., Franza, F., Bates, P. D. and Neal, J. C. (2012), Probabilistic evaluation of flood hazard in urban areas using Monte Carlo simulation. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3962–3972. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8370
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2011 05:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!