Landscape transformation of an Alpine floodplain influenced by humans: historical analyses from aerial images
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 22, pages 3319–3326, 30 October 2012
How to Cite
Doering, M., Blaurock, M. and Robinson, C.T. (2012), Landscape transformation of an Alpine floodplain influenced by humans: historical analyses from aerial images. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3319–3326. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8374
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2011 05:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!