Preliminary evaluation of the runoff processes in a remote montane cloud forest basin using Mixing Model Analysis and Mean Transit Time
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 3896–3910, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Crespo, P., Bücker, A., Feyen, J., Vaché, K. B., Frede, H.-G. and Breuer, L. (2012), Preliminary evaluation of the runoff processes in a remote montane cloud forest basin using Mixing Model Analysis and Mean Transit Time. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3896–3910. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8382
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 09:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!