Design hydrograph estimation in small and ungauged watersheds: continuous simulation method versus event-based approach
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 20, pages 3124–3134, 30 September 2012
How to Cite
Grimaldi, S., Petroselli, A. and Serinaldi, F. (2012), Design hydrograph estimation in small and ungauged watersheds: continuous simulation method versus event-based approach. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3124–3134. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8384
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 09:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!