Previously graduate research assistant at Colorado State University.
Stream nitrate uptake and transient storage over a gradient of geomorphic complexity, north-central Colorado, USA
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 21, pages 3241–3252, 15 October 2012
How to Cite
Baker, D. W., Bledsoe, B. P. and Price, J. M. (2012), Stream nitrate uptake and transient storage over a gradient of geomorphic complexity, north-central Colorado, USA. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3241–3252. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8385
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 10:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award. Grant Number: (grant no. EAR-0548258)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!