Effects of rainfall on soil moisture and water movement in a subalpine dark coniferous forest in southwestern China
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 3800–3809, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Q., Liu, S., Wan, X., Jiang, C., Song, X. and Wang, J. (2012), Effects of rainfall on soil moisture and water movement in a subalpine dark coniferous forest in southwestern China. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3800–3809. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8400
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2011 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30771712, 30590383
- China State Forestry Administration. Grant Numbers: 200804001, 201104006
- National Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 2002CB111504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!