Effects of rainfall on soil moisture and water movement in a subalpine dark coniferous forest in southwestern China
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 3800–3809, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Q., Liu, S., Wan, X., Jiang, C., Song, X. and Wang, J. (2012), Effects of rainfall on soil moisture and water movement in a subalpine dark coniferous forest in southwestern China. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3800–3809. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8400
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2011 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30771712, 30590383
- China State Forestry Administration. Grant Numbers: 200804001, 201104006
- National Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 2002CB111504
Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hyp_8400_sm_table1.doc||Word document||58K||Supporting Information|
|hyp_8400_sm_table2.doc||Word document||58K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.