Modelling rainfall partitioning with sparse Gash and Rutter models in a downy oak stand in leafed and leafless periods
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 21, pages 3161–3173, 15 October 2012
How to Cite
Mużyło, A., Valente, F., Domingo, F. and Llorens, P. (2012), Modelling rainfall partitioning with sparse Gash and Rutter models in a downy oak stand in leafed and leafless periods. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3161–3173. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8401
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2011 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!