Assessing the relationships between elevation and extreme precipitation with various durations in southern Taiwan using spatial regression models
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 21, pages 3174–3181, 15 October 2012
How to Cite
Chu, H.-J. (2012), Assessing the relationships between elevation and extreme precipitation with various durations in southern Taiwan using spatial regression models. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3174–3181. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8403
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2011 04:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!