Present address: eLEAF, Generaal Foulkesweg 28, 6703 BS, Wageningen, The Netherlands. E-mail: email@example.com
Special Issue Paper
Satellite-based ET estimation in agriculture using SEBAL and METRIC
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The role of remote sensing observations and models in hydrology: the science of evapotranspiration
Volume 25, Issue 26, pages 4011–4027, 30 December 2011
How to Cite
Allen, R., Irmak, A., Trezza, R., Hendrickx, J. M. H., Bastiaanssen, W. and Kjaersgaard, J. (2011), Satellite-based ET estimation in agriculture using SEBAL and METRIC. Hydrol. Process., 25: 4011–4027. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8408
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!