Comment on ‘García-Santos G, Bruijnzeel LA. 2011. Rainfall, fog and throughfall dynamics in a subtropical ridge top cloud forest, National Park of Garajonay (La Gomera, Canary Islands, Spain). Hydrological Processes 25: 411–417’
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1123–1128, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Ritter, A. and Regalado, C. M. (2013), Comment on ‘García-Santos G, Bruijnzeel LA. 2011. Rainfall, fog and throughfall dynamics in a subtropical ridge top cloud forest, National Park of Garajonay (La Gomera, Canary Islands, Spain). Hydrological Processes 25: 411–417’. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1123–1128. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8428
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- INIA – Programa Nacional de Recursos y Tecnologías Agroalimentarias. Grant Numbers: RTA01-097, RTA05-228, RTA2009-161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!