Present address: State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
Modeling the effects of riparian planting strategies on stream temperature: Increasing suitable habitat for endangered Formosan Landlocked Salmon in Shei-Pa National Park, Taiwan
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 24, pages 3635–3644, 29 November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, T. Y., Huang, J. C., Kao, S. J., Liao, L. Y., Tzeng, C. S., Yang, C. H., Kalita, P. K. and Tung, C. P. (2012), Modeling the effects of riparian planting strategies on stream temperature: Increasing suitable habitat for endangered Formosan Landlocked Salmon in Shei-Pa National Park, Taiwan. Hydrol. Process., 26: 3635–3644. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8440
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2011 12:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
- National Sciences Council. Grant Number: NSC95-2313-B002-110-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!