Temporal patterns and controls on runoff magnitude and solution chemistry of urban catchments in the semiarid southwestern United States
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 995–1010, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Gallo, E. L., Brooks, P. D., Lohse, K. A. and McLain, J. E. T. (2013), Temporal patterns and controls on runoff magnitude and solution chemistry of urban catchments in the semiarid southwestern United States. Hydrol. Process., 27: 995–1010. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9199
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2012 10:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!