Saltwater intrusion modelling in Jorf coastal aquifer, South-eastern Tunisia: geochemical, geoelectrical and geostatistical application
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1191–1199, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Agoubi, B., Kharroubi, A. and Abida, H. (2013), Saltwater intrusion modelling in Jorf coastal aquifer, South-eastern Tunisia: geochemical, geoelectrical and geostatistical application. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1191–1199. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9207
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 09:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!