Concentrations and loads of dissolved xenobiotics and hormones in two small river catchments of different land use in Luxembourg
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 284–296, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Krein, A., Keßler, S., Meyer, B., Pailler, J.-Y., Guignard, C. and Hoffmann, L. (2013), Concentrations and loads of dissolved xenobiotics and hormones in two small river catchments of different land use in Luxembourg. Hydrol. Process., 27: 284–296. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9209
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 09:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!