Possible change in Korean streamflow seasonality based on multi-model climate projections
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1033–1045, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Jung, I. W., Bae, D. H. and Lee, B. J. (2013), Possible change in Korean streamflow seasonality based on multi-model climate projections. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1033–1045. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9215
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!