Net groundwater inflow in an enclosed lake: from synoptic variations to climatic projections
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 347–359, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Kirillin, G., Phillip, W., Engelhardt, C. and Nützmann, G. (2013), Net groundwater inflow in an enclosed lake: from synoptic variations to climatic projections. Hydrol. Process., 27: 347–359. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9227
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 02:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: KI-853-3, BE-1383-7, EVK2-CT2001-00132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!