Using large-scale climatic patterns for improving long lead time streamflow forecasts for Gunnison and San Juan River Basins
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1543–1559, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Kalra, A., Miller, W. P., Lamb, K. W., Ahmad, S. and Piechota, T. (2013), Using large-scale climatic patterns for improving long lead time streamflow forecasts for Gunnison and San Juan River Basins. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1543–1559. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9236
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 05:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!