Spatial and temporal intensification of lateral hyporheic flux in narrowing intra-meander zones
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 989–994, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Han, B. and Endreny, T. A. (2013), Spatial and temporal intensification of lateral hyporheic flux in narrowing intra-meander zones. Hydrol. Process., 27: 989–994. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9250
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- NSF CBET. Grant Number: 0836354
- NSF RET supplement
- US EPA. Grant Number: X98246600-0
- SUNY ESF Faculty Seed Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!